- Homeowners – Protection for your home and belongings from storms, fire, theft and more. It also covers injuries that occur on your property. Policies are available for primary, secondary, vacation and vacant homes, as well as investment properties.
- Condo – Coverage for your personal property and items not covered by the condo association’s master insurance policy.
- Renters – Coverage for your belongings, protection from lawsuits and help with temporary living costs if your residence becomes uninhabitable.
- Personal Vehicles – Options including liability, comprehensive, collision, uninsured/underinsured motorist and more.
- SR-22 – Also known as a Certificate of Financial Responsibility. An SR-22 verifies the purchase of vehicle insurance coverage required by the state for reinstatement of driving privileges.
- Company Car or Non-Owner – Personal liability coverage for a driver when they don’t own their own vehicle.
- Commercial Auto – Protection for a wide range of vehicles used for commercial purposes.
- Term Life – Usually available for ages 18 – 80, it’s an affordable option that lasts for a set period of years (10, 15, 20, and 30 years).
- Whole Life – Offers lifelong coverage with a premium and guaranteed rate of return that stay the same.
- Return of Premium – A term policy where the premiums paid are returned if the policy holder outlives the policy.
- Buy/Sell Agreement – Allows a person with a vested interest to buy out a business partner in the event of their death.
- General Liability – Protects your business from claims including bodily injury, property damage, personal injury and others.
- Business Owners Policy – A combination of liability and property coverage for your business.
- Worker’s Comp – State required policy that covers medical expenses and lost wages for employees injured on the job.
- Employment Practices – Coverage from suits brought by employees for harassment, discrimination or wrongful termination.
- Cyber Security – Protection from damages and liability resulting from a cyber attack.